Hello and welcome to my blog -a collection of fashion related musings based on the people I know and admire, the places and shops I visit, the latest catwalk trends and my most recent outfit dilemma.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Lizzie Loves...Beyonce!

OOOOOH I am so excited! Not only is my friend Ruth getting married on Saturday but tomorrow night I am going to see Beyonce in concert.

The sensational star's I AM tour is stopping off in Newcastle and me and my friends can't wait to shake our booties to "Single Ladies" and "Crazy in Love."

I am also brimming with anticipation over what outfits she will strut her stuff in.

If her recent video for Sweet Dreams is anything to go by I am sure they will be amazing!

I will take my camera so hopefully I will capture some classic examples to share with you guys.

In the mean time I have selected some of Beyonce's best red carpet moments to add a touch of diva glamour to my blog :-)



Here Beyonce is wearing a stunning beaded evening gown by Versace. It shows off her enviable curves to perfection. Jealous anyone??? (Picture courtesy of stylenews.peoplestyle.com).

In this dress, Beyonce looks like a beautiful mermaid (Picture courtesy of bauergriffinonline.com)


Keeping it simple- Beyonce proves she's the golden girl of pop in this plunging LBD (Picture courtesy of Juicefriends.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment