Hello and welcome to my blog -a collection of fashion related musings based on the people I know and admire, the places and shops I visit, the latest catwalk trends and my most recent outfit dilemma.

Friday 20 November 2009

Lizzie Loves...Beyonce Even More!

OH MY god last night was the most amazing night ever.

Beyonce was sensational and she seemed like a really lovely person too :-)

Just as I expected her outfits were worth the ticket price alone and looking around at the other girls in the audience I was gutted I hadn't opted for a little more sparkle myself.

Playing on the leotard theme that worked so well in the Single Ladies video, Beyonce, aka Sasha Fierce, flashed some leg in a host of revealing ensembles.

My favorites included the gold number pictured below, and a studded leather jacket, which she rocked to perfection while performing If I were a Boy.

She also wore some beautiful evening gowns and combined with the fantastic dance routines and lighting effects, the whole evening was truly magical.
Here are some of my best pictures from the night.

1 comment: